To reflect that all student group leaders are not in full time employment and to encourage group-related activities on campuses across the world, we have a 'Student' package with a number of different features available for free!
GroupSpaces is available for free for groups up to 2000 members managed exclusively by full-time students at recognized academic institutions.
Eligible students groups can take advantage of the following, all for free:
- Up to 2000 members
- Up to 5 member lists
- Use of a custom domain name
2.5GB of storage
How do I know if I'm eligible?Student groups eligible to use GroupSpaces for free must:
- Be managed exclusively by full-time students at recognized academic institutions such as universities and colleges.
- Have full-time students at recognized academic institutions making up the majority of the group members.
- Not aim to make a profit through commercial activities.
You are not eligible for the student package if your group:
- Aims to make a profit
- Is an incorporated company or charity
- Has an annual income/turnover/sponsorship of more than £3k / $5k / €3k
- Has any paid staff members, even if you are predominantly "chaired" or organised by full-time students.
Sign up nowIf your group is eligible you can sign up with your academic e-mail address or confirm eligibility for an existing group.
Confiming eligibility requires a GroupSpaces account with a verified e-mail address from a recognized university or college.